We can solve any of your medical gas issues with our on-staff technicians, who will come in and diagnose any problems you may be having. Over 80% of new facilities that use inexperienced installers will not pass inspection. Experience counts when it comes to installation and plumbing. We will also care for the system on an annual basis at your request.
During medical gas system installations, our company does the following:
- Processes order for the system equipment
- Inventories equipment and prepares for installation by assembling outlets in our shop and installing brackets in the facility's walls.
- Install rough-in boxes for medical gas alarms
- Install rough-in boxes for zone valves
- Deals with logistics of vacuum pump delivery (1,000lb. weight)
- Rents fork-lift for delivery of vacuum pump at the site, unload equipment and prepare to bring into the building.
- Place a hardy board on the floors and move the vacuum pump into the vacuum pump room.
- Install vacuum pump
- Pull wiring for alarms panels
- Terminate wiring for alarm panels
- Program alarm panels
- Install alarm panel sensors in appropriate areas
- Install uni-strut and chain required for manifold
- Install medical gas manifolds
- Complete medical gas system certification with a third-party company.*
Call us today to see how we can help you! 877-897-9338
*Company representative must be on-site during certification.