Sterilizer Repair Technician I (Georgia) APPLY NOW
Under the supervision by management one will be expected to perform repairs and scheduled maintenance on a variety of sterilization equipment. Ability to communicate with department heads and meet customer's expectations and timelines for work performed. Schedule maintenance inspections and repairs on a variety of sterilization equipment. Help with training and promote a positive work environment. Knowledge of OR lights, surgical tables, anesthesia delivery systems, and other medical devices is preferred.
- Scheduling repairs, calibration and performing scheduled maintenance on a variety of sterilization equipment.
- Researching parts, ordering and receiving parts for work performed.
- Communicating with customers to schedule preventive maintenance and prioritizing repairs.
- Documentation of all work performed to a maintenance report or computerized data base.
- Follow safe practices relating to infection control, hazardous materials, industry and compliance standards.
- Working flexible hours when required to accommodate the end users schedule.
- Reporting to the supervisor as instructed.
- Maintain tools and test equipment.
- Required: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associate Degree
|||Atlanta, GA|||Biomedical Services||||||cpUEAJhN_gQOtLs6|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false