Masimo EMMA Mainstream Capnograph Kit
The EMMA Capnograph kit is a small, portable capnograph; its lightweight design fits in the palm of your hand for mobility and convenience during short-term EtCO2 monitoring of adult, pediatric, and infant patients.
Features and Benefits
- EMMA requires virtually no warm-up time, with full accuracy in 15 seconds to measure end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate (RR).
- Continuous capnogram; allows for confirmation of endotracheal tube placement, enables clinicians to assess the depth and effectiveness of compressions, and allows clinicians to recognize the return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC)
- Flexible use at multiple points of care, including pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating room, intensive care unit, and long-term acute care
- Helps clinicians assess the effectiveness of CPR and guide ventilation, allowing them to make adjustments in the course of treatment, breath by breath
- Rugged, water-resistant design for reliable operation in challenging environments
- Easy to maintain; no routine calibration required.
- Clear, continuous capnogram of carbon dioxide values
- Simple, easy-to-use interface for quick set-up and one-touch programming
- Audible and visual alarm system for No Adapter, Clogged Adapter, No Breath (Apnea), Low Battery, and adjustable High and Low EtCO2 alarm
- Long battery life - up to 10 hours of normal use with two standard AAA lithium batteries
- The EMMA Capnograph shows numbers and waveforms.