MDPro MD5 Bladder Scanner
The MD5 is accurate, fast, and easy to use! This affordable diagnostic ultrasound bladder scanner is perfect for urology departments, long-term care, rehab facilities, hospitals, and mobile companies.
The MD5 Bladder Scanner precisely measures bladder volume and PVR in seconds. This bladder scanner leads the industry in accuracy with ±7.5% accuracy on volumes over 100mL. Expert modes allow the user to utilize the MD5’s tissue harmonic imaging, which provides crisp and clear images. With a patented fully digital step-up probe, the MD5 requires no annual calibration.
- Volume measurement range: 0-999ml
- 3D mechanical probe, no annual calibration needed
- +/-7.5% Accuracy
- Stores up to 1000 scans
- 8” touchscreen
- Built-in thermal printer
- USB connection for PC
- Expert mode and simple mode
- Intelligent positioning function to help make sure the probe is over the bladder before the scan
- Easy to use, no need for professional sonographers, and extensive training
- Non-invasive and immediate detection of bladder volume
- It can be utilized in various departments
- It can be used as a daily care device for the ward to reduce the urinary tract infection rate associated with catheters (CAUTI).
- Evaluation of bladder function before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery
- Evaluation of various urinary diseases, urinary management, bladder function monitoring
- Rehabilitation nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury, and stroke patients to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
- The measurement of bladder capacity and pressure before placing the catheter stops necessary catheterization.
- Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan.