Mindray VS8 Vital Signs Monitor
VS8 True to Life
The VS8 Vital Signs Monitor is a reliable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor ideal for spot check vitals and offers the flexibility to move up to continuous patient monitoring when required. The capacitive touchscreen technology and intuitive tools enable clinicians to quickly assess a patient’s vitals with blood pressure, SpO2, and temperature measurements.
With 40 years of vital signs monitoring experience, Mindray understands how to deliver clinician-centric, high-value solutions that withstand busy, high-volume clinical environments. As your trusted partner, we offer the industry’s best total cost of ownership, including an industry-leading 3-year warranty and low acquisition costs.
Designed for the specialized needs of the ambulatory care setting, the VS8 Vital Signs Monitor provides a cost-effective way to offer the advantages of reliable, high-performance, and accessible vital signs monitoring for your patients.
Seamless Mobility Between Patients
Move quickly between patients using the Standard Mobile Rolling Stand, equipped with plenty of extras to make your practice more efficient. The stand features a storage basket to organize accessories and an optional mount to hold disinfecting wipes. The VS8 also offers a wall mount option, enabling convenient and immediate access to the VS8 and its accessories while conserving precious exam room space.
- 8" multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen display featuring an intuitive user interface
- Capacitive touchscreen technology that works like a smartphone
- Spot check or continuous monitoring modes
- Manual, automatic, and customizable NIBP measurement modes for various clinical applications
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
- Temperature options include: Exergen Temporal Scanner™, Mindray SmarTemp™, and Welch Allyn stand-alone SureTemp Plus.
- Up to 30 customizable manual inputs, such as respiration rate, glucose, height, and weight
- Infographic pain scale for documentation of pain levels
- Flexible connectivity options with Bluetooth and HL7 capabilities
True Vital Signs Data at Your Fingertips
The VS8 Vital Signs Monitor provides quick and accurate vital signs measurements essential to your practice productivity, including:
- TrueBP: Quickly and comfortably measures blood pressure (bp) on inflation in about 15 seconds
- BP Averaging: Provides an average BP over a specified time and a number of measurements to help reduce white coat hypertension and supports Sprint Study Protocol
- Orthostatic BP: Measures orthostatic hypotension to help assess a patient’s fall risk
- Pulse Oximetry: Choose from industry-leading SpO2 technology – either Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
- Temperature: Select from Exergen Temporal Scanner, Mindray SmarTemp®, or Welch Allyn® SureTemp® Plus thermometry to perform fast and precise oral, axillary, and rectal temperature measurements
- All VS8 Monitors include non-invasive blood pressure and pulse rate
Connectivity for the Medical Office
The VS8 Vital Signs Monitor equips clinicians to spend more time with their patients and less time interacting with the monitor. The system enables clinicians to send a patient’s vital signs data from the VS8 directly to the office EMR, helping to save time, improve efficiency, and reduce errors.
Connectivity Features Include:
- Standard Bluetooth capability in every VS8 monitor
- Serial DIAP and HL7 communication protocols that provide a seamless data transfer to the EMR
Peace of Mind Protection
Cleaning and Disinfecting
Mindray recognizes the vital importance of infection control and the prevention of device deterioration due to chemical exposure. Mindray has partnered with Eastman and other leading companies to utilize durable, medical-grade, disinfectant-ready materials to construct our patient monitoring products, providing exceptional resistance to deterioration over the life span of the monitor.
Standard Three-year Warranty Includes:
- Access to Mindray mail-in repair center; loaners available as needed
- Technical phone support 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM EST, Monday – Friday, excluding holidays
- After-hours dispatch, which guarantees a service professional call back within two hours