Primus 16" x 16" x 26" Small Steam Sterilizer
The pressure vessel is the heart of any sterilizer. PRIMUS offers a simple straightforward design. All PRIMUS pressure vessels are constructed of solid stainless steel and are fabricated by PRIMUS in our quality-controlled ASME facility.
The interior chamber surface is polished to a mirror finish of <10μ in. Ra. The brilliant Pri-Mirror ® reflective chamber finish sets the highest standard for cleanliness and offers easy spill clean-up and resistance to staining and degradation.
PRIMUS’ unique design reduces the high service cost associated with conventional hinged/radial arm doors and, most importantly, provides an added margin of operator safety.
PRIMUS vertically operating doors operate with minimal hand pressure. Where hands-free door operation is desired (for single door units only), a mushroom button actuated by elbow/forearm is offered. An optional footswitch is available. For double door units ordered with the Power Door option, the doors are operated through the use of the touchpad only.
The PRIMUS vertically sliding door design is efficient, reliable, and inherently safe.
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 26"
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- All models include gravity, vacuum, and liquid cycle settings
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Pri-Mirror reflective chamber finish sets an industry standard
- Rectangular chambers to eliminate wasted space
- Vertical operating doors operate with minimal hand pressure
- Efficient, reliable, and inherently safe operation
- Compliance with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, CMDCAS, and GMP standards
- 15 year limited warranty